Your time as a GEM student is coming to an end, and with it your access to many of the services tied to your student status. But don’t worry, as a GEM graduate you have access to a wide range of opportunities and services exclusive to GEM Alumni.
Now that you’re an alumnus/alumna (congrats!), you can start taking advantage of all of the services the school has to offer:
- Search the Directory,
- Access the GEM Alumni CareerLab,
- Participate at school: be a guest speaker in a class or one of our career bootcamps,
- Be featured in the GEM Alumni Mag,
- Receive invitations to exclusive GEM Alumni events such as the GEM Alumni Convention,
- Join our Interest-based and geographical communities for events around the globe!
The following student services will come to a close:
- Access to buildings: 30 days after earning diploma
- License for Office software (Word, Excel...): 30 days after earning diploma
- Student portal: 30 days after earning diploma
- Library portal: 6 months after earning diploma
- Moodle: 6 months after earning diploma
- GEM Unity: 6 months after earning diploma
- Student email address: 6 months after earning diploma
An auto reminder will be sent to your "@grenoble-em.com" email address 3 weeks after you earn your diploma, and a second reminder at 6 months.
Accessing Alumni Services
All GEM graduates automatically have a GEM Alumni account on GEM’s website. For your first sign in, use your student login credentials.
If you don’t remember them, please do not create a new account. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you need help.
Updating your profile
Keeping your profile up to date ensures that your information is displayed correctly in our GEM Alumni directory. It also means you’ll receive relevant communications about events near you or about subjects that interest you. We encourage you to make any updates via the GEM Alumni portal starting today:
- Replace your ...@grenoble-em.com email address with a personal or professional email
- Set your personal or professional email address as your preferred contact method (the email you choose will become your user login for the GEM Alumni portal).
The Network with no membership fees!
We are constantly working to adapt our network, evolving it based on how you use it, that is why we decided to get rid of membership fees over 5 years ago, instead offering you an array of “a la carte” services that give everyone the freedom to select any paid options according to their own needs, desires and expectations.