GEM was founded as a Management School for Technology and Innovation. Today, as a Business lab for society, we couldn’t pass up the chance to participate in Europe’s biggest Innovation and Entrepreneurship event.
GEM will present its courses and talents in the fields of Management of Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, among them some of our very own students and alumni…
Meet Sujay Patil, GEM MIB 2009 and Software Engineer at Dark Sky Map:
Dark Sky Map
My company's mission is to design and develop online tools to make it easy for everyone to pursue astronomy as a hobby and make this beautiful body of science accessible to as many people as possible.
Dark Sky Map helps you to find and share the best places to observe the night sky. It also characterises these places in order to better inform anyone interested in astronomy. Dark Sky Map is the first in a suite of tools that will be offered by my company in the domain of amature astronomy.
Share with the community at large our unique and innovative approach to making astronomy accessible to everyone.
Present our future projects to the community in order to get feedback and find beta testers.
9 startups présentées par GEM
- Andyamo: Tourist activity generator and pedestrian GPS for people with limited mobility
- Azmed: software that detects and locates bone lesions on fractures
- Neojobs : Branding and recruitment game for companies; evaluation and brand analysis tool
- New body technology: e-health application that evaluates posture and follows up anytime, anywhere
- Odonatech: Gamified profiling applications for financial advisors
- Place: Application about various types of events available in Paris (political, economic, social)
- Pulse Origin : Universal wireless projection solution for meeting and training rooms
- Skilters: Recruitment platform that cuts out the time-consuming part of the process
- Dark Sky Map: Application that makes astronomy accessible to all and spreads awareness about light pollution
Wanna come to Vivatech?
All GEM Alumni have access to reduced rates!