The interest-based communities bring together GEM Alumni who share a common interest. Check out the new themes!
Along with the geographical chapters, the interest-based communities are another way for you to exchange, share, collaborate and network with other GEM alumni!
Different types of events
- Career cafés, conferences, breakfast meetings, and afterworks
- Mix it up with Alumni & Student events
- BootCamps : designed to help you land your first job in a new sector
Social Media Groups
Each community has its own groups on LinkedIn and Facebook. Group members can interact with each other and post information while group admins and the GEM Alumni Relations Team handle approving new members. Only GEM Alumni will be admitted to these groups! Certain groups also allow future GEM Alumni (aka current students) to join.
What communities will you join?
Brand new groups :
We still need coordinators for the following communities:
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing & Digital Marketing
Wanna get involved? Please contact Mélanie Perruchione