Let’s meet to reinforce our MIB, BIB and FDLM communities
We are organizing a “See You Party” for our GEM Paris Campus Classes, including MSc Luxury Design and Luxe Management, BIB and MIB.
So join us to share experiences, careers tips and contacts and meet new GEM Alumni pairs to develop your network !
Cocktail is on us, but registration is mandatory !
Here is the program of this packed evening, with :
At 5pm (for students) :
· A few words from Dr Nicoletta Giusti - FDLM Program Director, Nick Sanders - MIB Program Director & Nancy Locatelli - BIB program Director
· Introduction of the new elected President of MAISON GEM (club of the Paris Campus)
· Students to showcase their talent.
At 6pm30 (for students and Alumni) :
· Jean François Fiorina, GEM Vice Dean
· What’s next with Alumni, with Isabelle Fitamant, Alumni Relations
· Open debate with Alumni - main theme : Fashion and Luxury - Moderator/Nicoletta
· Reinforcement of the Fashion and Luxury community
· Elections of class relays to launch the MIB and BIB communities
· Photos #GEMAlumni
· Dress code : chic and elegant
· A ROOF TOP party organized by MAISON GEM at Le perchoir, 14 rue Crespin du Gast, 75011 Paris
See you there !
69 vues Visites