From : 18:00
To : 21:00
Neoma Business School
9 Rue d'Athènes
75009 - Paris
Join GEM MBA students and alumni and those from all AMBA accredited business schools for networking and refreshments on February 23rd, 2017 !
The Social will bring in speaker AMBA Chairman, Len Jones, who will discuss the economic challenges, employment, and entrepreneurship for MBAs.
This will be an excellent opportunity for students and alumni to network directly with other MBAs, and registration to the event will give people who are not already members full membership.
Being part of the AMBA network includes:
- Exclusive online Community of students and graduates from over 230 AMBA-accredited schools
- Online Career Development Centre, including global MBA-level jobs database
- Face-to-face and online events and webinars
- Access to the AMBITION magazine, focused on high quality thought leadership in the business world
- Access to prestigious, exclusively negotiated benefits with hand-picked partners such as a free subscription to the Wall Street Journa
If you have any queries related to the event please get in touch with:
Global Events Executive
+44 (0)20 7246 2685 | email@example.com
Student members: Free