GEM has launched its Edtech Factory, a Research & Development lab at the service of innovative training, in September 2017. Its aim: to analyze the market of new technologies of education, to select, experiment and examine some of them in order to decide which can be applied and in which context.
Last applications accepted until 12/10/18
How does it work?
The Edtech Factory offers “theme-based seasons”. In parallel, it welcomes start-ups and Edtech project sponsors throughout the year.
It supports them setting up tests and allows access to faculty and students. It constitutes the ideal lab to challenge value propositions.
Seven start-ups were welcomed by the Edtech Factory in its first season. Read about the feedback of season 1 (in French) « Utilisation de EdTech dans une école de management : retour d'expérience » published on April 10th, 2018 on Theconversation.com.
Call for expressions of interest for the next season: Reinventing assessment together
The assessment of students in higher education institutions and most notably in business schools, has become a complex issue. GEM has decided to launch a thorough reflection on the matter in Season 2 of its Edtech Factory
Jean-François Fiorina, Associate Dean, Grenoble Ecole de Management
What is at stake ?
- Significantly improving student services
- Revolutionizing the assessment mindset
- Being efficient and innovative
- Having adjustable, adaptable, and customizable assessment solutions
- Application submission deadline: September 5th, 2018
- Selection of accepted proposals and information to candidates: September 30th, 2018
- Design of collaborative projects at the heart of the Edtech Factory: From October 1st, 2018 to October 31st, 2018
- Validation and projects launch: November 15th, 2018
- Duration - Exploration Category: 2 months
- Duration – Demonstrator Category: 3 to 6 months
- Duration – Deployment Category: 6 to 12 months