Interested in media or simply want to meet your fellow GEM alumni? Join GEM Alumni in Moscow for tea and cookies and a special guest speaker to learn about current trends and transformations happening in the media industry on:
Dmitry Pashutin* will hold a discussion on the transformation of the media business under the influence of technology development and changing media consumption.
Come meet Dmitry, your fellow GEM Alumni, and current GEM students to get the inside schoop on media advertising and discuss the following questions:
- How Gangnamstyle legitimised the Internet
- Why the restart of the Fabrika Zvyozd and Projector Parishilton shows will no longer bring high ratings
- Why the series "is a new black"
- Why do modern teenagers no longer remember the order of songs from music albums
- How did the sports TV develop from one-stop shop
- How telegram became a new media
- Are you Dud or Pozner?
Please note: To gain access to the building, you must sign up by clicking on the orange button at the top right of this page.
*Dmitry is a graduate of the Faculty of Statistics and Econometrics, University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics, Candidate of Economic Sciences in Statistics.
He has significant experience working in the media advertising industry, including as the head of media analytics Video International - the largest seller of television advertising in Russia, Director of strategic analytics of Russia's largest online cinema ivi.ru, currently heads the service of analysts of media services Yandex.
40 vues Visites