The BD/ISE Events Team and the GEM Alumni Relations team are co-organizing a Pre-GALA Alumni & Student event exclusively for you!
More than 80 attendees are expected to join us for this fantastic Pre-GALA event, including alumni, current students, and professors.
Friday, January 26th
Upper Place Restaurant Lounge
Reunion Soiree: Fun and informal evening (7pm – 11pm)
Take the opportunity to enjoy the relaxed vibes of a chic lounge while snacking on a selection of finger foods, sipping wines or cocktails, and enjoying the musical atmosphere.
Saturday, January 27th
Appart'city Grenoble Alpexpo Hotel
A fresh and dynamic atmosphere in a hotel just a few minutes from the graduation ceremony location.
- Enjoy a light lunch: Catch up, reconnect and network (2pm – 2:45 pm)
- Guest Speaker: brief presentation (2:45 pm – 3:15 pm)
- Sucess stories: selected alumni will share their recipe for success (3:15pm – 4:15 pm)
- Networking: Reconnect with your peers & meet new faces (4:15pm – 5pm)
Guest Speaker: Philippe Rase: 27 years of experience in Sales Strategy & Planning, Digital Transformation, and IoT Business Develomment
Alumni Speakers: 5 enthusiastic Alumni speakers will share their insights on career development, the industry that they are working in, and other useful career advice:
- Sergio Luna Ochoa, GEM MSc 2017 - Product Manager at Amazon
- Eyas Kelani, GEM MSc 2017 - Project Manager at Sociabble
- Yehya El Oueini, GEM MSc 2012 - Regional Account Manager at Air Liquide
- Robin Zank, GEM MSc 2017 - Business Manager at Alten Technology
- Piergiorgio Zenobii, GEM MSc 2017 - Junior Brand Manager at Luxottica Group
***Entrance is free for registered Alumni from the BD or ISE programs. These events are sponsored by GEM Alumni Relations and the BD/ISE Program Director, Marie France Derderian***
93 vues Visites